"Me this week"

"Me this week"

ultbwM 0 1 00:05
Thank you for all your hard work today, for your work, for your studies, and for your families!

(Mon) → I'm relieved that the venue for this year's administrative scrivener exam will not be changed in the prefecture where I live.

I was so tired from the heat and working every day that I couldn't study and fell asleep!

(Tue) → Worked part-time at a social insurance labor office.

After one annual menopause case, I had to do calculations and several paper-based businesses at the health insurance association.

(Wed) → Pension consultation center.

It was hard to switch my brain, and I was so busy!

Oh yeah, I've been eating a lot of ice cream lately...

Instead of the azuki bean bars that always get eaten by someone, I'm into craft cola ice cream.

Yesterday (Thu) → I took a day off work for a post-op checkup.

If nothing happens in the future, I'll just need a prescription for a patch.

I'm going to continue with hormone therapy until the average age of menopause for Japanese women is 52-53 years old.

And in the afternoon, I went to a hot spring in the next town for the first time since my surgery... and had an aroma treatment!

After the bath, I had a meal and a drink, and it was a relaxing day♪

Yesterday (Friday) → As soon as I arrived at my part-time job at the labor and social security office, I was told I'd made a careless mistake... I'm sorry.

Perhaps because of that, they were worried about me not having a break, so we decided to take a 15-minute break in the middle.

My father-sensei also seemed tired, so I think it was for both of us.

Tonight's dinner was goya chanpuru to recover from fatigue!

I sipped some whiskey, which I'd been keeping safe because I didn't want to waste it, on the rocks in a Baccarat glass. The goya was bitter and delicious♪

Comments

반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 69 명
  • 오늘 방문자 457 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,804 명
  • 최대 방문자 1,884 명
  • 전체 방문자 684,966 명
  • 전체 게시물 7,233 개
  • 전체 댓글수 8,076 개
  • 전체 회원수 8,669 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand